- Reduce stress
- Reduce pain
- Initiate self-healing
- Assist mainstream treatments
- Balance meridians, Chakras, Marmas, and Nadis
Reiki is a healing modality in the long line of energy healing techniques. It all started 5,000 years ago with Ayurveda, the oldest functioning wellness systems in the world that is still in use by thousands of doctors today.
Reiki is a therapy that the practitioner delivers through the hands, with intent to balance the energy (Chi, Qi, Prana) of the client and to balance/open Meridians, Chakras, Marmas. It can be safely practiced with other alternative therapies, and with any modern medical treatments.
Reiki (as any energy healing before it) can be used to balance our energy’s, restore body’s coherency and assist in self-healing.
Numerous research in China and India showed strong connection between disease, emotions and our energy field. And doctors all over the world now use hundreds of energy balancing protocols to assist their patients.
Book with one of our practitioners:
- About Marina Lando, MS, RMT
- Marina Lando, MS, Reiki Master and TeacherPosted 1017 days ago
Rev. Marina Lando, MS, RMT, 1059 CRP, the founder of Harmony Life holistic center,
is a full-time professional holistic medicine practitioner and author. She is a Certified Raindrop Practitioner, and a…
- Timea Czumbil, MS, Reiki Master and Teacher
- Timea Czumbil, MS, Reiki Master and TeacherPosted 424 days ago
Timea brings over 5 years of experience to her work as a holistic/energy healer, which includes being a Reiki Master-Teacher, Advanced Integrated Energy Therapy Practitioner, and an Advanced Theta Healing…
- Grand Opening Special – Gift 7
- Kinesiology, Touch for Health and Reiki from …Posted 567 days ago
Valerie Remhoff, BA, RMT
Butterfly Holistics - http://www.butterflyholistics.com/
Valerie has been studying holistic healing for many years and has been working as a teacher and practitioner since 2004. She is trained in…
Because Reiki helps to open and balance chakras it can dramatically improve effect of other therapies on the client.
Reiki is safe, and serious side effects have never been reported.
Never use Reiki as a replacement for medical treatment.
More info about Reiki:
- Aromatherapy (Raindrop) Session Benefits Chiropractic Care
- Aromatherapy (Raindrop) Session Benefits Chir…Posted 500 days ago
Raindrop, the aromatherapy session, was developed by naturopathic doctor to assist clients who require frequent chiropractic adjustment. The idea to apply essential oils along the spine came to him after…
- Lavender – the wonder oil
- Lavender – the wonder oilPosted 681 days ago
It is said that Lavender has 167 uses. I never managed to put together the full list, but I think that it is very close.
From Ayurvedic point of view Lavender…
- Do you have your dream career? Ancient knowledge to the rescue.
- Do you have your dream career? Ancient knowle…Posted 716 days ago
If you decided to read this you might be one of those who dread Monday on Sunday, rejoice in anticipation on Wednesday and finally feel happy on Friday.
So, how can…
- Reiki – beyond mambojambo
- Reiki – beyond mambojamboPosted 822 days ago
Reiki is a healing modality in the long line of energy healing techniques. It all started 5,000 years ago with Ayurveda, the oldest functioning wellness systems in the world that…
- How to choose a Reiki Teacher?
- How to choose a Reiki Teacher?Posted 1020 days ago
Check qualifications and ask for certificate:
1. Only a Reiki Master can teach classes and do attunements
2. It takes time to become a Reiki Master. Nobody can learn to become a…