This 5 hours class is packed with goodies.
You will learn:
- What is Aromatherapy?
- Safety first – what to do, what not to do and why
- Routes of absorption
- What is GC/MS Reporting and how to read it
- Chemical Family Properties
- Basics and rules of blending
- Practical applications – YES!!! you will be permitted to play with oils
- Properties of essential oils each home should have:
About your instructor:
Marina Lando, MS, Reiki Master and Teacher, Aromatherapist, author of Dynamic Healing and the founder of Harmony Life holistic center in Cary, is a full-time professional holistic medicine practitioner and author. She is a Reiki Master and Teacher and Aromatherapist (235-hour Aromatherapy Certification Program with Aromahead Institute). She is a member of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
She studied complimentary medicine with her grandmother since the age of seven and continued her education in natural healing techniques through adult life. Her current practice includes Medical Reiki , Aromatherapy and Guided meditation.
In addition to her alternative healing training Marina has a master’s degree in computer science and master’s degree in economics.
Marina is a founder of Harmony Life holistic center, and co-author of the “Reiki Protocols: I learned Reiki, now what?” book.