My happy 25 years of marriage ended cruelly and abruptly with my husband’s heart attack. The death is the most final… No appeals.. no bargains… no reprieves…
I lost. I went into shock. It was unbearable. I never heard myself scream that way.
There and then I decided that I will not be defeated. Not by the Death of all things.
“Doctor, heal thyself.” I used my skills to pull myself through that vicious year. Grief went biting me back in a new brutal ways every time I thought I am through. And finally I emerged. The dawn was worth the fight.
These 6 one-hour teachings are my gift to you.
If you ever lost the loved one (a husband, a lover, a parent, a child or a friend) this class is for you.
“Freedom is what you do with what has been done to you” Sartre
We will meet every two weeks. I will teach you meditations and techniques to use grief, sorrow, anger and despair as a building blocks for a stronger happier you.
You will learn:
- Meditation to help with despair
- Meditation to use the power of Grief for healing
- Finding peace through meditations and contemplations during each stage of grieving (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance)
- Purification – clearing emotions and old patterns
- Tools for happiness – by a guest speaker Dr. Natalie L Winters, Ph.D., TEP, licensed psychologist, certified psychodramatist, certified hypnotherapist, motivational speaker
- How to finding new purpose
Each teaching, meditation and exercise will be recorded and available on-line for later reviews.