Essential Oils to avoid: Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Bay Laurel, Wintergreen, Oregano, Sweet Birch, Lemon, Orange, Bergamot, Tangerine, Mandarin, Grapefruit and any other essential oils from the Citrus family, Clary Sage, Hyssop, Rosemary, Marjoram, Lemongrass, Melissa
Essential Oils that might assist in reducing hemorrhages: Rosewood, Labdanum, Myrrh, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, Helichrysum
Essential Oils that might assist in contracting blood vessels: Chamomile, Cypress, Rose
Essential Oils that might ease stress: Lavender, Melissa (diffusion only), Frankincense, Labdanum, Neroli (diffusion only), Bergamot (diffusion only), Coriander, Cypress, Helichrysum, Chamomile, Geranium, Scots Pine, Ravensara, Rose, Sandalwood, Valerian, Spikenard, Basil, Patcholi
- Never apply essential oils to the skin without the advice from qualified professional
- Keep oils out of the reach of children, the mentally challenged and pets.
- Keep away from the eyes. If you get essential oils in the eyes, rinse immediately with milk followed by vegetable oil and water.
- Keep oils away from open flame.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Always blend essential oils with a carrier oil, cream, water, or other base before using.
- Never use perfume oils instead of essential oils