This course provides certification (after the completion of all assignments) to Reiki Practitioners. Based on Dynamic Healing book by Marina Lando and Valerie Remhoff (published 2015 ). Order your signed copy
Teachers and Authors:
Marina Lando, MS, Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Aromatherapist, Founder of Lando Medical Reiki Method, Published Author, Owner of Harmony Life holistic center
Valerie Remhoff, BA, Reiki Master and Teacher, IKC Certified Touch for Health Instructor, Published Author, Owner of Butterfly Holistics
Develop or expand your knowledge of energy healing practices. This workshop presents you with an exciting opportunity to learn both traditional reiki methods, and techniques you won’t find anywhere else. Developed through years of practice and experience, these new methods are simple, effective, and highly beneficial for your clients. This Dynamic Healing workshop is open to anyone with at least Reiki level 1 training, though level 2 or above is preferred.
In this class you will learn:
- How to design an individualized session for your client each and every time
- Valuable techniques for mental and emotional balancing, acute stress and trauma, and specific ways of moving energy
- An alternative and highly effective set of hand positions
- Tools for Evaluating energy imbalances including muscle testing and the pendulum
- How to develop your intuitive skills with traditional Reiji
- The basic anatomy of the human energy field including chakras, marmas and meridians
- New ways to balance Chakras and Meridians with Reiki
- Highly beneficial techniques for closing a Reiki session
-Students will perform an energy evaluation of the client, and design and perform a full, individualized Reiki session utilizing the techniques that are most appropriate for the client at the time of the balance.
-Students will describe the basic anatomy of the human energy field including the basic attributes of chakras and meridians.
-Students will demonstrate body scanning and describe its uses.
-Students will demonstrate the use of the pendulum.
-Students will perform basic muscle testing for use in energy evaluation.
-Students will perform a basic energy evaluation and determine the appropriate techniques to utilize in order to design an individualized client session.
-Students will demonstrate the stress release technique and the emotional release protocol and describe their uses.
-Students will perform a simple past life regression technique for removing energy imbalances.
-Students will perform chakra shooting and chakra spreading and describe their uses.
-Students will perform two traditional methods for moving energy, tapping and pulsing.
-Students will demonstrate proficiency in the basic hand positions.
-Students will perform a full reiki session using the alternative hand positions.
-Students will understand their method of receiving intuitive messages and use this method to perform Reiji, or intuitive healing.
-Students will perform a Reiki meridian balance.
-Students will perform a Reiki spiral chakra balance.
-Students will demonstrate chakra balancing using marmas.
-Students will demonstrate 5 different chakra balancing closing protocols.
-Students will perform 2 different Japanese closing protocols for removing negative energy.
- The “Short and Sweet” History of Reiki
- The Importance of Self Care for a Reiki Practitioner
- The Basic Anatomy of the Human Energy Field
- Overview of Chakras and Marmas
- Explanation of Meridians
- Tools for Evaluation
- The Pendulum
- Byosan Reikan-Ho: Focused Healing/Body Scanning
- Muscle Testing (explain and demo)
- Designing an Individualized Session
- Making It Personal
- Keeping a Log
- Planning the Session
- Mental and Emotional Protocols/Emotions and Our Health
- Stress Release (explain and demo)
- Emotional Release (explain and demo)
- Past Life Regression and Simple Meditation
- Chakra Balancing Protocols for Acute Stress and Trauma
- Chakra Shooting
- Chakra Spreading
- Traditional Japanese Protocols for Moving Energy
- Tapping: Uchi-te Chiyo-ho
- Pulsing: Oshi-te Chiryo-ho
- Standard Protocols
- Review of Basic Hand Positions
- Lando Hand Positions
- Intuitive Healing: Reiji
- Reiki Meridian Balance
- Reiki Spiral (Spiral Chakra Balancing)
- Balancing Chakras with Marmas
- Closing Protocols
- Chakra Balancing Protocols
- Basic Ayurvedic Balance
- Basic Symmetry Balance
- Chakra Emotional Balancing
- Spirit-Mind Chakra Balancing
- Traditional Japanese Protocols
- Ketsueki Koukan Ho: Blood Cleansing
- Zenshin Koketsu Ho: Full Body Blood Cleansing
Praise for Dynamic Healing
I met Valerie when she became active supporting our Touch for Health (TFH) board of directors and I was very encouraged by her youthful spirit and positive vision for the work. With this book she brings a wealth of practical, hands-on tools that will undoubtedly bring greater physical comfort, emotional peace, greater health and function, and greater joy and satisfaction in life to many people who practice and receive these techniques. I am delighted to see that she has incorporated a few simple but very powerful tools from TFH/ Energy Kinesiology to enhance and expand the procedures and benefits of the Reiki work presented in this book. Though many of the techniques are intended for experienced Reiki practitioners, the Stress Release (which we call ESR- Emotional Stress Release) is a powerful tool in the hands of the practitioner, but also a very accessible technique that anyone can learn and apply from her succinct description, in the educational kinesiology tradition. This book is a valuable testimony and resource for the power that human beings have in their hands, and our ability to support each other through human touch.
Matthew Thie – co-author TFH Pocketbook with Chinese 5 Element Metaphors (2003); Touch for Health: The Complete Edition, (2005)
This clearly written and illustrated guide is sure to benefit any Reiki practitioner and help take your practice to the next level. Its step by step instructions and synthesis of techniques will wonderfully enhance your therapeutic toolkit.
Debra Greene, PhD – Author of Endless Energy
Marina Lando is the consummate professional in scope and understanding of her work. A woman of integrity and honesty, she brings these characteristics to any endeavor and certainly to her writing with her co-author Valerie Remhoff in their book Dynamic Healing. You’ll want to read and use this wonderful approach to living healthfully.
Dr. Natalie L. Winters – psychologist, psychodramatist (TEP) hypnotherapist, author of Tools for Happiness: An Easy Guide to a Joyful Life.